Friday 12 August 2022

MidJourney renderings for Theo Paxstone

I have been playing around with MidJourney, making images for Theo Paxstone. You can see the first set I generated, of gargantuan mechs strolling through green woods, here.

The AI renderer pumps out some pretty impressive imagery, especially if you look at it out of the corner of your eye. If you look directly, you can notice all sorts of things that are amiss. There's got to be some skill in crafting the ideal text prompt, which will return the best result. 

These are all from the same prompt (I think). You can then guide the exploration by picking one of the four options, and iterate. 

It's fun to play with, and incredibly addictive...!

The people around the mech are a little dodgy, but could be edited in ProCreate...


Love the jet of smoke in the upper left one


What wonderful variety of shapes! Makes me think of Transformers, all the meaningless detail

You can go in a black and white direction



I did some full sized renderings from these, I'll post them later


Like an armoured centaur

As you can see, I went a little bananas. 

Once you've settled on some you like, you can do an enhanced render. I'll post some of those, from this set, in the next few days. 

I made these images with tools from @midjourney, you can sign up for their private beta here http://bit.ly/3J2NNVs


No comments:

Post a Comment