Tuesday 16 August 2022

Life drawing lives!

Went back to the studio for some post-Covid life drawing. First time in over 2 years! I'm definitely rusty. I decided to try out ProCreate brushes I don't often use. 

It's always a struggle, for me, trying to figure out the best way to employ a brush I'm not familiar with. 

I also wanted to explore abstraction, which I've done in the past, but never digitally. Digital is infinitely forgiving, which is great considering the number of mistakes I make and all the options I want to try. 

Of course I can't remember what brush this was.

Or this one. It's part of the default set; it has some nice texture to it, but not as much as the pastels do.

I reverted back to the virtual 6B because...

I was having some trouble with the oil brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment